Fifties

Fifties

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Night Fever : May 2014 Favorite Fashion Board

   



 ♫ The Bee Gees - Night Fever  



Hey everyone! I am back with my old routine in this blog.... Now I launch (again) my monthly favorite fashion board. I took these favorites fashion pictures from my favorite Parisian bloggers, and some fashion magazines which I love to read. All of them are taken from May posts or issues. This may, the theme is kind of almost like 70's with the sun light, glam young life and colors. Can't help but this the Bee Gees song feels so right for this post. I am so amazed by Miss Pandora's posts especially the "The Winter Come" which representative her imagination about Game of Thrones (which she took pictures among dire wolves) also I want to say a big welcome for Betty from Le Blog de Betty who's the blog is on again after under maintenance for few months... Now we are good to go!



































Tell me about your favorite things last month!
XOXOXO


Cinta Carnelian



courtesy:
Miss Pandora
The Cherry Blossom Girl
Le Blog de Betty
Coco Indie Magazine 
Harper's Bazaar UK May 2014 Issue
Jalouse Paris Mai 2014
L'officiel Paris Mai 2014
Marie Claire USA May 2014 Issue
Nylon May 2014 Issue
Teen Vogue May 2014 Issue
Tatler UK May 2014 Issue
Vogue UK May 2014 Issue
Vogue USA May 2014 Issue
Vogue Paris Mai 2014


3 comments:

  1. what a lovely entry

    btw. do you want to follow each other?!
    follow me and I'll follow back
    if you want to

    Keep up your great Posts
    Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspo! Thanks for sharing

    XX
    www.floortjeloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these pics, super inspiring ... especially the yellow hat one x
    www.youhadmeatvogue.com

    ReplyDelete