Fifties

Fifties

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Who am I ???

Who am I?? If you don't know anything about me, I will tell you..
My name is Chikitta Carnelian. Chikitta is from Cinta Kita in Indonesian and they mean Our Love. Carnelian is a jewel. all my brother and sister last name always have a jewel name. I was born in Malang, East Java, Indonesia November the 18th, 1994. So in 2012 right now Im still pretty young..

My Dad is a pastor from a Church, but he never press his children under pressure so we never be a naughty, and he also very liberal. My mom just a housewife. and she can cook a lot of delicious foods. I have 1 older brother his name Ariel (Lion's of God) Lazuardi (born in 1982), he's an Indonesian teacher for foreigner, he is marvelous in English. My Sister Bunga (Flower) Beryl (born in 1985) she is a magazine Editor, and she just married with his Husband named Miko. I also have a very cute dog, his name is Mio and sometimes we call him Changmin, Fatty, Charming, Darling and etc, he was born in October 2011.

I have a dream, after High school i want to find scholarships to study in Los Angeles, California. maybe in UCLA or USC and take Communication Studies. Please pray for me, so I can go to Los Angeles next year. 

I love reading book, listening to music especially Western and Kpop, singing, watching movies, study new things, have new friend,and of course writting. and I fall in love with Christian Louboutin's shoes, they all so beautiful, I can't buy them yet, but Im sure in the future I can buy them.. 

That's just for intro, i will post many more about my Dialy life, my friends, family, and my favorite stuff.
check my Fashion Blog too : http:/fashionmuseandfav.blogspot.com

Love you always...

Cinta Carnelian

No comments:

Post a Comment