Fifties

Fifties

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Obssesed : Country Songs and LOVE

In this 5 months, I hate most of my old hobbies especially my music hobbies...
I start to listen into Rock music again, and Western Songs after this two years i run away from them, and fell down into Kpop. but in this three months I start to try new things, when I remembered about Tiff, Melissa and Peco I remembered about Country songs, so I turned on my Jango online music, and switched it into Country channel.. And in that Sunday, after church, I felt so happy and calm while listening to those singers, When I like the song, I wrote the singer's name. the songs that I listened to wasn't Taylor Swift's songs.. but Blake Shelton, Chris Young, Luke Bryan, Lady Antebellum, Brad Paisley, Tim McGraw, etc...

Country guy: Chris Young with cowboy hat


So in this three months, I download 7 country albums, 3 from Blake Shelton (Pure BS, Red River Blue, and Cheer! It's Christmas), Chris Young's The man I want to be, Luke Bryan's Tailgates and Tanlines, Lady Antebellum's In this winter night and Taylor Swift's Red. Shelton's Bryan's and Swift's albums are my favorites.. And if you know, I was able to play guitars when I was in 9th grades, I always plays Katy Perry's songs. After this 3 years, two weeks ago I opened my Yamaha guitar and I start to play guitar again, I forgot how to play it, but now I can play Begin Again and States of Grace by Taylor Swift, And now Im learning Bryan's Tailgate Blues, Blakes's God Gave me You and What I wouldn't give also Swift's Treacherous. Listening to Country Songs and Playing guitar makes me feel really good, I can release my stress because of my school's tests and SAT. Im back again to the old Cinta, who listened into rock musics and country songs!! And the things that I like from Country songs are the music, the guitar instruments and the lyrics so natural And make me feel like I'm falling in love again. I'll show you some song that I really love (not from C:

Blake Shelton :
God Gave Me You : This beautiful song really help me to face my hardest day, and reminds me of  friend who really help me and support me, and give me advises. guitar chord here. my favorite lyric is "God gave me you for the up and down, God gave me you for the days of doubt..."


What I wouldn't give : Makes me remember to love anyone else, not just use them for benefits, but love them for real. "What I didn't do was give my whole heart to you, and that's why you're gone" chord here.


Honey Bee : A love song "You'll be my soft and sweet, I'll be your strong and steady" Imagine that a gentleman say that to me ^_^

Ready to roll : "But baby I don't know about you, but Im ready to roll..." Yeah, if you love someone, you won't care what ever he/she is, just ready to have a good time with him/her!


Another songs from Shelton that I like are: This can't be good, The more I drink, I have been lonely, The last country sing, home, Im sorry, Over, Hey, Red River Blue.

Taylor Swift: Listening to her song makes me happy, falling in love and thinking that she is almost RIGHT!

Begin Again: I love this song, because I feel the same like this song... I used to hate guys because I thought they are same as Bad as some guys that I ever met but now I realize, not all of them are Bad, a lot of them are good too..  "I've been spending the last 8 months, thinking all love ever done it's break, and burn, and end, but on a Wednesday in a cafe, I watch it begin again.."


State of Grace  : When we love someone, sometimes it can be pain, not because of that person, but about the world around you and that person, but you will always try to keep your love. "Love is a ruthless game, unless you play it good and right, these are the hands of fate you are my Achilles's heels"


Treacherous : this sentences are enough: "your name has echoed through my mine and i just think you should, think you should know, "

22 : This is what you say if you love someone: "You don't know about me but I bet you want to Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22" even though im not 22 yet, but I bet I know this feeling..

and one of the most beautiful song, I want to sing with this song in my wedding day "Everything has changed"
"All I knew this morning when I woke
Is I know something now, know something now I didn't before
And all I've seen since 18 hours ago is green eyes and freckles and your smile in the back of my mind making me feel like
I just want to know you better know you better know you better now
" how beautiful that is...



And a pot of her songs are beautiful...

Chris Young
The man I want to be :All guys out there should listen this song "God I wanna be your man, And I wanna be her man, God I only hope she still believes ,In the man I wanna be"


Voices : If you love your family, and they are good people, it's perfect for you (are all family in Dixie States like that? looks so warm and can cook a lot of delicious food.) "I hear voices, I hear voices like, My dad saying quit that team, And you'll be a quitter for the rest of your life, Mama tellin' me to say a prayer, Every time I lay down at night, And grandma sayin' if you find the one, You'd better treat her right, Yeah, I hear voices all the time. Sometimes I try to ignore 'em, But I thank God for 'em, 'Cause they made me who I am"


And I love most of his songs, his voice is so beautiful!


Luke Bryan
Tailgate blues : I don't understand this song, juts love the music.. here is the lyric does anyone can explain to me what it means?

Some of his songs are adult song, but I like his music,and his accent...

After listening to that kind of song, I always wondering, what is American Southern looks like? I want to visit Alabama, Tennessee, Illinois, and many more... I want to see their life,their garden, their real music, their real country boys and girls (I heard that Country boys are so gentle, and good looking also the girls can cooks delicious foods). God please makes my dream come true, if I can go to the States, I want to have vacation in American Southern States too.. Amen.. 
And I love how their song's lyrics going, especially for love songs, so realistic and beautiful...

your name has echoed through my mine and i just think you should now
Love you guys,
XOXOXOXOXO



Cinta Carnelian

No comments:

Post a Comment