Fifties

Fifties

Sunday, December 16, 2012

This Year: Miracles n Lessons (English Ver)

I don't know what to say about this year. This year is such a weird year...

- I changed my dream, from a normal dream (studying International Relations in Bandung) and decided that I want to study far away from my Country, leave my family, my friends, my heart here...
- Celebratig my 18 yrs old Birthday in a Coffee Shop
- Applying to Calvin College
- I took SAT, so I can study in US's Colleges
- Learn to keep old friendship, almost new friendship but start to avoid new people..
- Learn to love my sisters more..
- Got mess up and a lot of stress because of bunch of examination.
- I got a lot of hard days
- Fighting with my brother (it happens rarely)
- Believing how I love my family, even though I never show it to them.
- Believing that I can't survive without ms.Proud in Math, American Melanie and Katy in English for the SAT,also with all the support from Mas Yo and Kari, new sister Julie and my new neighbor Jo, also Seth too.
- Believing how much that I love Pita, Wati and Karin more than my life (and realizing that I'll leave them)
- Believing that I really love my classmates in Language Class (they are my soul since in the 11th grade)
- Realizing that I am a good BAKER! YEAHHH!
- Learn how to decide my future ( I still think about it)
And the funny things that I learn are:
- I don't HATE boys anymore not all of them are a bad, some of them are good.
- I don't have a puppy love anymore
- I try to manage my feeling to a guy
- I try to be careful with my heart.
- I get more galau and more galau everyday (galau is a feeling when you can't decide few things)

and the most important thing is...

I FEEL I WANT TO STAY IN THIS PLACE, BUT I FEEL WRONG WHEN I LIVE IN THIS PLACE, but I KNOW, ALL MY HEART, ALL PEOPLE THAT I LOVE, ALL MY DREAMS, ALL MY LOVE LESSONS, ALL BLESSING FROM GOD FOR ME, are STARTED in THIS PLACE...


Thank you for my Lord, My God, Jesus Christ to teach me about life, to help me through my hardest days, to stay in my side, to make me still believe in You.
I love you all guys, my family,my brothers and sisters, my friends, my teachers to help me and support me all the time.
Let's fly together with me!


Cinta Carnelian

No comments:

Post a Comment