Fifties

Fifties

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome 2013 ! The resolutions


I feel so lazy to write something on my blog lately..
But these are my resolution in 2013:

0. Become someone better for God.
1. Graduate from High School with great Scores!
2. Got a scholarship sponsor for my University tuition.
3. Studying International Relations major in Calvin College / President University
4. Decide an important thing.
5. Bake more things : Cinnamon rolls buns, and try new cookies recipes
6. Cook more things : Try to cook new recipes
7. Become someone better for me and my family and my friends.
8.  Not breaking or playing someone heart (a must!)
9. Don't forget with my friends and still love them.
10. Can't apply make up like Youtube make up's gurus...
13. Buy new high heels : 1 black pump and a beautiful stiletto...
15. Buy something from Forever 21


Please pray for me.. 
Love you all,
XOXOXOXOXOX


Cinta Carnelian

No comments:

Post a Comment