Fifties

Fifties

Thursday, April 4, 2013

3 songs for life : Remembering




I decide to make a new section in my blog, about the combination of 3 songs that really sounds like fits to me... I really like this 3 songs lately, I'll give you the link down below!!!
And this edition is about remembering all of sweet thing that I ever felt ^.^ check them out! I also change some sentences to make them really fit with me...
Where are you now? When your world stands still, do you remember?Leave were fallin'We were fallin'Almost like a dream, do you remember?
Seasons changedWe both changedSometimes I go back to whenThe words that you whispered for just us to knowYou told me you loved me so why did you go away, go away
I do recall now the smell of the rainFresh on the pavement, I ran off the planeThat December the beat of your heartIt jumps through your shirt, I can still feel your arms
We ran, put our feet in the waterWe danced, didn't care who could seeWe sang every song to each otherSummer would end, but not for meI still feel the hope in your kissesI still feel the sun on your skinI swear I was holdin' forever back thenDo you remember?
I loved your handshake, meeting my fatherI love how you walk with your sparkling eyeshere's not a day I don't miss those rude interruptions
But now I'll go sit on the floor wearing your clothesAll that I know is I don't knowHow to be something you miss
Never thought we'd have a last kissNever imagined we'd end like thisYour name, forever the name on my lips
And I know it's long gone, and that magic´s not here no moreAnd it might be okay, but I'm not fine at all
Cause here we are again on that little town streetYou almost ran the red cause you were looking over at meWind in my hair, I was there, I remember it all too well
And maybe we got lost in translationBut maybe this thing was a masterpiece´til you tore it all upRunning scared, I was there, I remember it all too well
Hey you called me up again just to break me like a promiseI'm a crumbled up piece of paper lying hereCause I remember it all all all too wellTime won't fly it's like I'm paralyzed by itI´d like to be my old self againBut I'm still trying to find it
Cause there we are again when I loved you soBack before you lost the one real thing you've ever knownIt was rare, I was there, I remember it all too well
Wind in my hair, you were there, you remember it allDown the stairs, you were there, you remember it allIt was rare, I was there, I remember it all too well
So I'll watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleepAnd I'll feel you forget me like I use to feel you breatheAnd I'll keep up with our old friends just to ask them how you areHope it's nice where you are
And I hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful dayAnd something reminds you, you wish you had stayedWe can plan for a change in weather and timeI never planned on you changing your mind
So, I'll go, sit on the floor wearing your clothesAll that I know is I don't knowHow to be something you miss
I never thought we'd ever last kissNever imagined we'd end like thisYour name, forever the name on my lipsJust like our last kiss, forever the name on my lipsForever the name on my lips, just like our last



Combo from:Blake Shelton : Do You Remember - Based on A True Story Album (2013)Taylor Swift : Last Kiss - Speak Now Album (2011)Taylor Swift : All To Well - Red Album (2013)
After listening to them, I realize some of those words are really showing me, how's my life right now, you can know what happen with me and my heart now after read them... Thank you for understanding me, I just missing something that really makes me happy.. 
Have you ever feel the same?XOXOXOXO

Cinta Carnelian

No comments:

Post a Comment