Fifties

Fifties

Sunday, April 14, 2013

UPDATE : EXAMS n National EXAMs


Hei Y'all..

Y'know that in my beloved country Indonesia we have Ujian National (National Examination) in every end of school (Elementary School, Mid-School, High School). and the Hardest exam is of course the High School National Examination. and y'all know that I am in the Final Year now, n it means Im gonna have National Examination! Nat Exam is the determination to graduate. (is that make sense?) and it will be like this, The National Exam's GPA + School GPA = the result we will graduate or not. and I am afraid with it.

Not want to boosting my self, but I am a very smart student. I always got 1st rank in my class. I am a hard worker, I can study until morning, just because i feel im still not good enough. But everyone have weakness right? My weakness is in Chinese Mandarin and Mathematic.  I can't remember a lot of chinese caracters that I learnt from school, because im not a visual learner or a good writing learner. I am a very good audio learner and rather good read learner. and with math, I always doing slow calculation, n can get enough time to do it..

There are 6 subjects that I should do in test. They are Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian), Bahasa Inggirs (English), Chinese Mandarin, Mathematic, Indonesian Literature and Anthropology. I am from Language Speciality class, that's why I should took those classes.

The National Examination begin on Monday, April 15th 2013 (which mean today) until Thursday, April 18th 2013. Before that since December (or November i forgot) we had Try Out (kinda like Pre Exam) every months until April. Told cha, EVERY MONTHS, so we had 4 Try Outs for a whole week (November, January, February, March) and 1 Final Semester test (December almost 2 weeks) and The School Final Exam on last March (for 2 weeks)! and you know what it means, we are as student are TIRED. we only have 2ish weeks before Nat Exam after the Final Exam. Truthfully my head felt so hard, and my body tired. I feel my body is almost faint,so tired and stressful. I always wake up until late in the midnight to studying.. 
And that not just me...

1 week before Nat Exam some of my friends and me also got sick, some of them got influenza, head ache, fever, etc. Most of you are know that I got some bad thingie with my head (maybe because i always think, studying too much) I always got headache in a place that between my neck and my head, in 2 weeks before Nat Exam I got it for the whole full 2 weeks, n it was got worst and worst, i felt this pain until my neck and the top of my head. It can be little okay (?whut?) If I push the top of my head, or lying my head down on the table, and sleep... and few days before exam, I skip school because my head getting worst even though after sleep. From that case, I know that this headache appear because of stress, and studying until morning. After that I never studying until morning, and always have good sleep, and skip my diet (i don't need it for a while i think, because of this sickness of Nat Exam now my weight is 103,6 lbs (47 kg) without diet with height 163 cm (5'4.17" feet inch) BMI= 17,7 Under weight. now you know how stressful I am because of this Exam.

Please Pray for me, so I will do my best for this Exam and I can always stay in a good health. Also I can do My best on Mandarin and Mathematics  and hoping that the scanner in the central can read my pencil's marks on the answer sheets.. 

My National Exam Schedule

Monday      : Bahasa Indonesia
Tuesday     : Mandarin and English
Wednesday   : Mathematic
Thursday    : Anthropology and Indonesian Literature

My Goal for this National Exam are :
Get 9.6/10 for English (I hope I can get 98)
Get 9.0/10 for Indonesian (More please, I want 96 maybe)
Get 8.6/10 for Anthropology (I hope I can get 90)
Get 8.0/10 for Indonesian Literature
Get 7.0/10 for Mathematic
Get 7.0/10  for Mandarin

And My Goal Nat Exam GPA is 3.3 ish (and Plus the School GPA I hope it can be 3.5ish)But I think,I will graduate, for sure because my grades are good. But I am afraid if I will not get good GPA. And, we have weakness in this National Exam. I heard something like this, Even though other subjects got great grades but 1 subject got under 4.25, it will make the person can not graduate.

Totally Im affraid with it. But last night before my first day of Exam, The Guy That I Like texted me told me to still holding on this, and YES I TRUST THIS! (I already read this phrase 2 days ago btw,before he told me)

Proverbs 3:5-6

New International Version (NIV)
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight.


PLEASE PRAY FOR ME,
XOXOXOXOXO


Cinta Carnelian


Update : The Bahasa Indonesia's exam today was great! I can do it so well... I think i only can do 5 problems.. Thanks God, all of these are because of HIM..

2nd Update : The Mandarin was... ehem.. kind of like hell, it was hard... i think I only can do 30ish over 50. The English was so difficult but I really like it! I can do it rather well I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment