Fifties

Fifties

Saturday, May 18, 2013

UPDATE : Weekend Trip to Jogja

Heeeeeyyyyyy....
I am just back from Jogjakarta yesterday, and I still feel really tired !!
But I was so happy there, full of vacations, great foods and no LAPTOP !! I can take a rest for few days before back to my usual duty as a writer and French Student!
I was spending great time with my sister, brother and brother in law, ate my sister home made foods which are deliciouuuus!! and ate a lot of food out there too (I always eat delicious foods in Jogja)
I went to Sultan Palace, Museums and few other places....
And I brought SLR Camera that time, so I'll show you pictuuureees ;) and the post about 2 days Jogja trips will be out in 1 or 2 weeks! 
See you soon!

SUMMER IS COMING!
XOXOXO

Cinta Carnelian

p.s if you are interesting to check out my fun life, with my friends you can check them at my instagram @ cintacarnelian 

No comments:

Post a Comment