Fifties

Fifties

Friday, June 28, 2013

Where were I these days? Malang my home town

Malang in Past


Oh My GOD, it's been almost two weeks I didn't write anything. I am still alive and healthy for your information, (and I gained 3 kgs weight) because...... I took holiday and visiting my hometown, Malang for 10 days!!

Malang is a rather big city, waaay bigger than my current town Salatiga. It has some big malls (which I hate and love) I spent my nights mostly in my aunt's house, but sometime i slept in my Uncle or other Aunt in rural area of Malang. I ate a lot of things there, like bunch of calories wrap and sandwiches, cakes, ice creams, fried street foods and my favorite dish from Malang called Bakso (actually it's meatball soup), everywhere in Indonesia have Bakso, but Malang's bakso is the best. so you know I ate a lot of milk and sweets there without any work out, and now, my belly line is bigger than before, and I should go to the gym ASAP after my period (it's hurting that's why I can't exercising), and also I shopped a lot there :'( (I found a cute shoes, very beautiful floral Blouse and a very beautiful and elegant dress) and a lot of souvenir's that i bought for my family and friends in Salatiga.

I went to Malang with a Travel Car (a big car consits with 5-6 random people, but don't panic it's save) and only brought 2 bags, a medium size of traveling bag, and a big back pack. I brought my laptop there, so I still can working on my blog, but the Internet connection in my cousin's houses are bad so I can't work. I met my sponsor, my kindergarten's best friend, and shopping. and you know, I am back with 6 bags (Oh God...). I also had diarrhea in Malang, but my Aunt gave me a kerok (traditional Javanese medication) on my back, diarrhea piills, and I went to bathroom few times and I am alright after that...

In Malang, I realizing something about chocolate. I always travels with chocolate in my bag, after sleep in car, my neck and head felt so hurt and I ate my chocolate and the pain slowly disappear.. I think chocolate is not only for stress or sad, but also can be a pain killer.. hahaha

that's just a review of my Malang trip.. I will give you a real post with pictures next time!!

Love you forever!!
XOXOXOXO


Cinta Carnelian

No comments:

Post a Comment