Fifties

Fifties

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

ALERT!! : Fall/Autumn 2013 Fashion Trends and Inspirational


Hello everyone, sorry for my hiatus for a week. I am so  busy preparing my University Freshman Orientation!! I am officially an University student now. I'm taking International Relations, and I am so happy about that (I love politics, society issues and building relationship so much). And Fall is coming really soon. These are some Fashion inspirational picture for you that I took from google, tumblr and pinterest also style.com. The most popular one for this fall is the punk slash grunge styles, also the 50's. I don't really into the punk but I totally in love with the 50's and Scotland's tartan. Prepare for you Fall 2013 Fashion trends and get some 50's cut and candy colored coats!






Punk









Leather









The Fifties









Tartans










Coats









Graphic Details









PJs









Fur








Have you getting ready to enjoying autumn??
Have a good day!
Love you,
XOXOXOXO


Cinta Carnelian

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love all these looks and trends! Can't wait for Fall!
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the trends. Thanks for sharing. Great post .

    Check out my blog and follow if you like :)

    www.alittlejounalcalledstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really nice post !

    Have a nic eday

    xx Julien
    www.oohjules.com

    ReplyDelete