Fifties

Fifties

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Quick Update : Essay Week


Hey, sorry for not posting anything on Thursday or Friday... I am having a lot of University tasks and essays..
 and my big research essay is about Ukraine... It still not done yet, and I am stressed hahaha I use 53 news to be my references, and I feel crazy now... I also writing my political task now about Rational choice (maximum benefit blah blah ) But I love them haha ..

SEE YOU THIS FRIDAY with more Spring and Summer Series...


"Let your light shine men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in Heaven" Matthew 5:16 NIV

Hope you have a blessed SUNDAY,
Love you XOXO 

CInta Carnelian

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post dear!
    Lena
    http://skinnycature.wordpress.com/2014/04/02/soft-petals-fell-all-around/

    ReplyDelete