Fifties

Fifties

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Spring/Summer 2014 : Milan Fashion Week Runway Review









Hello there, Happy Easter week! I am back again with my Spring/Summer Fashion week post series. Now we have Milan in our hand! I can say if this fashion week is my favorite (so far), because it is perfect for the colorful and shiny spring and summer, colorfull and cheerful clothing can put you into a great mood :) My favorites are most of these runway collection bellow... (I can't mention one by one) hahaha.. but I chose MSGM as the cover picture because they have a lot of orange shades clothes.... and makes me feel happy!
Remember i don't add all of Italian designers here, I chose the ones who i like or unique.
Which one is your favorite?? Tell me down below!


Also FYI, i am done with all the 2nd term (winter-spring classes) in University, so i am in a break before hitting the summer class! For sure I will post more now, because I don't have any heavy Uni tasks anymore!


Agnona

Alberta Ferretti

Antonio Marras

Aquilano.Rimondi

Blumarine

Bottega Veneta

Dolce & Gabbana

Dsquared²

Emilio Pucci

Etro

Fausto Puglisi

Fendi

Francesco Scognamiglio

Gianfranco Ferré

Giorgio Armani

Gucci

Just Cavalli

Luisa Beccaria

Marco de Vincenzo

Marni

McQ Alexander McQueen

Missoni

Moschino

MSGM

No. 21

Prada

Roberto Cavalli

Salvatore Ferragamo

Sportmax

Tod's

Trussardi

Versace


See you soon love!
Once again Have a great holiday!!
XOXOXO


Cinta Carnelian

12 comments:

  1. Amazing collections!!!!
    Very nice post!!!

    Visit my blog sometime!
    Maybe we can keep in touch if you like!!
    I really like your blog!!


    http://the-haute-strawberry.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure i will visit, and i'd loke to keep in touch too..
      thankyou!!

      Delete
  2. Oh you made a great post filled with the best bits! Fashion week was insane when it happened, always makes me SO busy! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what did you do on fashion weeks? yeah it always busy.. So glad to meet you. maybe we can follow each other. I will stop soon!! Thank you...

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes the prints in Milan FSW always amazing. Glad you like it :)

      Delete
  4. ooh, love how you put this together! my favorites are the brights at alberta feretti and the ladylike dresses at Luisa Beccaria! if only i could go to fashion week someday..

    Sher
    www.shershegoes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are beautiful! oh i see, i think you like orange? Yes you can go! keep that dream on! I hope i can go too.. haha

      Delete